Photos: Uproar Festival w/ Escape the Fate & Fozzy

We’ve got more brilliant work from Heather Fitzpatrick, who covered this year’s Uproar Festival. Las Vegans Escape the Fate and Atlantans Fozzy were just a couple of the bands to hit the Uproar stage: Escape the Fate Fozzy

Photos: City Arts Fest 2011 w/ Robyn & YACHT @ the Moore

City Arts Fest 2011 had the sweet double bill of Robyn and YACHT perform at the Moore on October 20th. Sweden’s biggest pop star is Robyn, right? Is there any doubt about this? The Portland duo YACHT has toured relentlessly lately, and are still going at it. Check out the music part of their site, […]

Photos: Gavin DeGraw, David Cook & Carolina Liar @ Showbox SoDo

On October 18th Showbox SoDo had musicians Gavin DeGraw, David Cook and Carolina Liar perform on its stage. DeGraw just released Sweeter, his fourth album, while American Idol-winner Cook released album number three, This Loud Morning, past summer. Los Angeles band – largely by way of Sweden – Carolina Liar opened. Enjoy some lovely photos […]

Photos: Slightly Stoopid @ Marymoor Park

The Seedless Summer 2011 Tour hit Marymoor Park Saturday night. Slightly Stoopid headlined with Rebelution and Shwayze opening the show. Being that it was Seattle, weed was as common place as was double fisting beers from the food pavilion, BBQs in the parking lot, and an audience of people enjoying the beautiful evening of sun […]

Photos: Three Days Grace with My Darkest Days @ Showbox SoDo

More photos from the sold-out Three Days Grace performance on Wednesday at the Showbox SoDo on the Life Starts Now Tour with openers My Darkest Days. All photos by David Conger. Three Days Grace Check out Back Beat Seattle photogapher Graham Lee’s photos from the Three Days Grace performance HERE. My Darkest Days