Show Review & Photos: The Thermals, My Goodness & Summer Cannibals @ Neumos

The Thermals, My Goodness & Summer Cannibals @ Neumos, January 15th Show Review & Photos by Abby Williamson The Thermals I don’t know what your favorite activity for a Wednesday night is, but mine is seeing live music. And on this particular Wednesday, it was the Thermals at Neumos as part of the Capitol Hill […]

Photos: Reverend Horton Heat w/Nekromantix & Old Man Markley @ Showbox at the Market

One of the first shows we’re covering for 2014 is Reverend Horton Heat‘s appearance at Showbox at the Market. We’re starting off the year with a bang!! Rev, the new Reverend Horton Heat album – and first in 5 years – just came out on the 21st. You just might want to grab that up. […]

Photos: David Garrett with Martynas Levickis @ The Paramount

David Garrett Normally when I cover a show, I write a review about the headliner and a small something about the opener. In this case, headliner and world record holding violinist, David Garrett and opener and world champion accordionist, Martynas Levickis had the crowd going wild with their mix of classical and modern songs. Germany’s […]

Show Review & Photos: Justin Timberlake @ KeyArena

Justin Timberlake @ KeyArena, 1/17/14 Show Review & Photos by Joshua Daniels Justin Timberlake Being a live music photographer, I’ve been to a few concerts in my day. I’ve sat through the oh-so-edgy “I don’t care about my fans or this performance, the music is just for me” artists, the mechanical, overly-choreographed performers, and everyone […]