Photos: The Jezabels & Eighteen Individual Eyes @ Bumbershoot

Australia’s The Jezabels and Seattle’s Eighteen Individual Eyes, two bands with prominent female musicians, were a couple of the stars of this year’s Bumbershoot. Eighteen Individual Eyes start a West coast tour on November 2nd at the Sunset. The Jezabels – photos by Kirk Stauffer Eighteen Individual Eyes – photos by Simon Krane The Jezabels […]

Show Review & Photos: Imagine Dragons & Youngblood Hawke @ Showbox at the Market

Imagine Dragons & Youngblood Hawke @ Showbox at the Market, 10/2 Show Review & Photos by Heather Fitzpatrick Imagine Dragons Youngblood Hawke I have to admit, I was pretty excited when I heard that Imagine Dragons was coming back to town. I absolutely had to see them again. They had previously played a show at […]

Photos: Matisyahu w/Dirty Heads & Pacific Dub @ the Moore

A sweet triple bill of Matisyahu, Dirty Heads and Pacific Dub was at the Moore on September 23rd. Spark Seeker, Matisyahu’s fourth album, includes the excellent song “Sunshine.” He’ll continue touring this year and have special Festival of Light dates in December. All photos by Jimmy Lovaas: Matisyahu Dirty Heads Pacific Dub The Moore Signage

Photos: The 25th Annual Shake the Shack Rockabilly Ball @ the Tractor

On September 29th The 25th Annual Shake the Shack Rockabilly Ball took place at the Tractor. The event, which was the final Rockabilly Ball, celebrated rockabilly music with performances by The Modern Sounds, Johnny and the Blades, Bloodshot Bill, Dave Stuckey and the Rhythm Gang, and Angelatini and the Treblemakers. Doctor Leon Berman, host of […]