Photos: The Audacity, White Night, Bad Motivators & Lindseys @ Black Lodge

Fullerton, California’s the Audacity hit the Black Lodge on January 4th. The foursome tackles more dates this spring with the Coathangers – check them out, odds are good they’re heading to a city very near you! This is an exciting live band. Opening for the Audacity in Seattle were White Night, Bad Motivators and Lindseys. […]

Photos: Emery @ El Corazon

Seattle’s (by way of South Carolina) Emery headlined El Corazon on January 24th. And they rocked. Thank you to Steve Campagna for the shots of the quartet, who started their own label, Bad Christian, in late 2013. Look for the label’s first release, Emery’s You Were Never Alone, this year. Emery – all photos by […]

Show Review & Photos: The Thermals, My Goodness & Summer Cannibals @ Neumos

The Thermals, My Goodness & Summer Cannibals @ Neumos, January 15th Show Review & Photos by Abby Williamson The Thermals I don’t know what your favorite activity for a Wednesday night is, but mine is seeing live music. And on this particular Wednesday, it was the Thermals at Neumos as part of the Capitol Hill […]

Photos: Reverend Horton Heat w/Nekromantix & Old Man Markley @ Showbox at the Market

One of the first shows we’re covering for 2014 is Reverend Horton Heat‘s appearance at Showbox at the Market. We’re starting off the year with a bang!! Rev, the new Reverend Horton Heat album – and first in 5 years – just came out on the 21st. You just might want to grab that up. […]