Show Review & Photos: Carson Henley, Sara Jackson-Holman & James Redfern @ the Columbia City Theater

Carson Henley, Sara Jackson-Holman & James Redfern @ the Columbia City Theater, Saturday July 7th Show Review & Photos by Heather Fitzpatrick Carson Henley celebrated his CD release for 100 Hours Saturday night with a few of his closest friends. Well over 300 of them, as a matter of fact, selling out the Columbia City […]

Show Review & Photos: ZooTunes w/ k.d. lang & The Milk Carton Kids @ the Zoo

Lions, and Tigers, and lang! Oh My! k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang with The Milk Carton Kids @ ZooTunes, July 3rd Review & Photos by Jimmy Lovaas k.d. lang and the Siss Boom Bang played to an audience of giraffes, Chilean flamingos, and meerkats Tuesday night. Also in attendance: approximately 4,000 adoring human […]

Photos: Savion Glover @ the Moore

The multitalented Savion Glover brought his tour, Bare Soundz, to Seattle on March 16th for a show at the Moore. Glover, an accomplished dancer, choreographer and actor, specializes in tap. He is founder of the HooFeRz Club, a tap school in New Jersey and wrote a book about his experiences in dance in 2000. Enjoy […]

Photos: Kristin Chenoweth @ the Paramount

Kristin Chenoweth, Broadway star/singer/actress/wonderful artist, performed at the Paramount on May 9th. The gorgeous Chenoweth recently released an album called Some Lessons Learned and will have a recurring role on the television show The Good Wife. Thank you to Matthew Lamb for capturing shots of Chenoweth’s concert: Kristin Chenoweth

Show Review & Photos: Sasquatch! Music Festival w/ Pickwick, Said The Whale, Portlandia, THEESatisfaction, Kurt Vile, Dum Dum Girls, Metric, tUnE-yArDs, Cœur de pirate, St. Vincent & Jack White

Sasquatch! Music Festival Review & photos by Abby Williamson Two weeks after Sasquatch is over, I am still just buzzing about it, ogling at some of my favorite shots, and still rocking one out of the three wristbands I received on that fateful weekend. The other two came off in the shower on two separate […]