Show Review & Photos: Typhoon, The Horde and the Harem & Lost Lander @ the Crocodile

Typhoon, The Horde and the Harem & Lost Lander @ the Crocodile, 11/3 Show Review & Photos by Abby Williamson Sometimes when I say that I’m at a loss for words, it’s not because something is so awe-inspiring that I literally cannot find words to describe how fantastic it is, but it’s because I’ve been […]

Photos and Review: Trixie Whitley at Barboza

Belgian-born, Trixie Whitley soulfully yet playfully took the stage at Barboza to a passionate yet intimate crowd. Her bluesy, alt rock style suited the understated elegence of Barboza. Initially the fans sat dutifully in their chairs and tables. Trixie asked them to feel free to move closer and they complied with cheers and applause. Trixie […]

Photos: Daydream Vacation, Head Like A Kite, Pony Time & Seven Dials @ the Vera Project

A terrific quadruple bill of Daydream Vacation, Head Like A Kite, Pony Time and Seven Dials hit the Vera Project’s stage on November 30th for some post-Thanksgiving Day awesomeness. Oh, and the evening included an appearance by a dancing panda (yes!!!). As with Daydream Vacation, Head Like A Kite and Pony Time, keep an eye […]

Photos: Deck The Hall Ball 2012 at KeyArena

It is that time of year again when we enjoy ringing in the holiday season with a packed KeyArena and a massive line-up of musicians performing in Seattle for 107.7 The End’s Deck The Hall Ball. The line-up included The Joy Formidable, Of Monsters and Men, Grouplove, The Lumineers, Passion Pit, AWOLNATION, Metric, M83, and […]