Photos: Three Days Grace with My Darkest Days @ Showbox SoDo

More photos from the sold-out Three Days Grace performance on Wednesday at the Showbox SoDo on the Life Starts Now Tour with openers My Darkest Days. All photos by David Conger. Three Days Grace Check out Back Beat Seattle photogapher Graham Lee’s photos from the Three Days Grace performance HERE. My Darkest Days

Photos: O.A.R. with The Dirty Heads @ Paramount Theatre

Jam band O.A.R. hit The Paramount Theatre on Wednesday for the Summer Tour 2010 (on what appears to be one of our final days of summer here in WA) to perform to an audience of dedicated fans. The Dirty Heads opened the show. All photos by David Conger. O.A.R. The Dirty Heads

Photos: John Butler Trio with State Radio @ Moore Theatre

The April Uprising tour made a stop at The Moore Theatre on Friday. Headlining jam band John Butler Trio took center stage with new band members with Byron Luiters and Nicky Bomba. State Radio opened. All photos by David Conger. John Butler Trio State Radio

Photos: Bonobo with Yppah, Anomie Belle, and Surrealized @ Showbox Market

British musician, producer, and DJ Bonobo brought a full band with him for his live performance at Showbox at the Market. Yppah, Anomie Belle, and Surrealized set the atmosphere, opening for Bonobo. All photos by David Conger. Bonobo Yppah Anomie Belle

Photos: The Wedding Present with Girl in a Coma @ the Crocodile

The Wedding Present stopped at The Crocodile to play their 1989 album Bizarro on April 21st, celebrating the 21st anniversary of the release. Opening for The Wedding Present was the San Antonio trio, Girl In A Coma. All photos by David Conger. The Wedding Present Girl in a Coma