Photos: Lenka & Satellite @ Barboza

The great Lenka, an Australian singer and songwriter, was the headliner at Barboza on June 7th. Lenka, who brought Los Angeles’ Satellite with her, also brought a tiny bee puppet (as seen in a photo below). That’s pretty wonderful and adorable. We’ve got photos of her set, and Satellite’s, from Simon Krane and Kirk Stauffer: […]

Show Review: Imagine Dragons @ Amazon’s Post-Holiday Party

Imagine Dragons – Amazon Post-Holiday Party at CenturyLink/WaMu Theater January 19, 2013 by Chris Senn Imagine Dragons – photo by Alexandra Sermon What do a double-decker bus, the Eiffel Tower, Bollywood dancers, Japanese wall dancers, Chinese dragons, a makeshift Las Vegas and Imagine Dragons have in common? They were all part of the Amazon Post-Holiday […]

Show Review & Photos: Vans Warped Tour ’13 @ White River Ampitheatre

Vans Warped Tour @ White River Ampitheatre, 6/15 Show Review & Photos by Heather Fitzpatrick Gin Wigmore Vans Warped Tour began its 19th year at Auburn’s White River Ampitheatre on June 15th, with 90+ bands performing on 9 stages throughout the grounds. Timeline for the day’s sets began at 11:20 AM and ran until 9 […]

Show Review & Photos: The Detroit Cobras, Pangea & Tacocat @ Chop Suey

The Detroit Cobras, Pangea, and Tacocat @ Chop Suey, 5/20/13 Review by M. Crossley Photos by Steve Campagna and Simon Krane The Detroit Cobras – photo by Steve Campagna The Detroit Cobras – photo by Simon Krane I first heard the Detroit Cobras in the late ‘90s. I was dating strippers pretty much exclusively at […]

Photos: Jim James @ the Neptune Theatre

Jim James, an artist you may initially know from My Morning Jacket, released his debut solo album, Regions of Light and Sound of God, this year. To introduce fans to his new music, James embarked on a tour, which included an appearance on May 15th at Seattle’s Neptune Theatre. Photographer Tino Tran was there, and […]