Photos: Kate Voegele & Parachute @ Chop Suey

Kate Voegele was the headliner at Chop Suey on October 30th – and performed in an awesome Tinker Bell outfit. Also on the bill was Parachute, a quintet from Virginia. Parachute returns to Seattle on February 3rd with O.A.R. at the Neptune. Photographer Heather Fitzpatrick contributed some beautiful snaps of each act: Kate Voegele Parachute

Photos: The Posies @ the Neptune

The Posies played the Neptune on Saturday, November 19th. We got photographer Amy Elyse in to shoot the revered Seattle quartet, and this was definitely a great combination. For an extra treat check out some free downloads from The Posies right here. The Posies

Show Review & Photos: Perry Acker @ the Rialto

Perry Acker @ the Rialto Review & Photos by Abby Williamson Perry Acker is a band made up of five guys hailing from Gig Harbor, Washington – of all places. I’m from there, so I know how little good actually comes from our town. I went to high school with two of the members of […]

Photos: Reykjavik Calling @ Neumos

The second annual Reykjavik Calling was held at Neumos on October 28th. The event, which musically celebrates the relationship between sister cities Seattle and Reykjavik (plus additional Nordic countries), included performances by Ólöf Arnalds, David Bazan, Sean Nelson, Shelby Earl, Gudrid Hansdóttir and Nive Nielsen. A big thank you to Simon Krane for these photos! […]

Photos: The Devil Wears Prada @ Showbox SoDo

Showbox SoDo had The Devil Wears Prada as headliners on November 14th. The sextet marches on during their Dead Throne Tour – if you can’t make it to the shows, we’re displaying some photos from Geoffrey Gribbin for you to enjoy: